Pure Magic is one of the most natural tanning products on the market.
If you are looking for a product for sensitive skin Pure Magic is the answer.
Pure Magic is made using all natural and organic ingredients and is free from the synthetic colours found in nearly all spray tan solutions. Most people who suffer from reactions to sunless tanning products experience issues due to the Food colourants used in the bronzers.
Pure Magic will offer a natural looking tan that can be washed off in 2 hours for a nice natural colour or for deep tans can be left on for 6 hours or slept in.
WHY PURE MAGIC:
Wash and wear in as little as 2 hours
Made using all natural and organic ingredients
Free from synthetic colours
Natural Caramel based bronzer
Develops into the most natural looking tan
Directions for use
1. This product is designed for use in all HVLP/airbrush systems.
2. Place your machine on a medium speed to high speed.
3. Place 50mls of Black Magic Pure Magic Tan into the cup of your spray gun, if you are using the Black Magic Tan Deluxe Spray Gun you will need to use approx. 200mls of tanning solution due to the size of the spray gun cup. Excess solution can be poured straight back into the bottle after use.
4. Your spray gun should be set to ensure a light, even mist falls on the skin. If the gun is up to high you are wasting tanning solution and the clients tan could overdevelop.
5. Apply one even coat of Black Magic Pure Magic tanning solution for the perfect finish.
Key Points to Remember
* On average you should only use 50mls of tanning solution per spray tan.
* Too much solution can lead to overdevelopment (you definitely don’t want this).
How to Store Your Solution
Black Magic Tan should be stored in a cool dark place at 20 degrees or lower. It may be refrigerated but must be at room temperature before use to ensure the viscosity of the tanning solution is retained.
How to Prolong Your Spray Tan
If you are travelling or wish to extend the life of your tan longer than normal make sure you purchase our Tan Xtend which will maintain your beautiful colour longer as it is Infused with DHA and rich moisturising ingredients.
Apply daily as per instructions, making sure you wash your hands after use.
Nut Allergy and Argan Oil
Argan oil is extracted from the Argan nut. Many people who have a severe nut allergy are able to topically apply tree nut oils to their hair and their skin without suffering any unpleasant side effects. However if you have a serious nut allergy and are at risk of anaphylactic shock, then you should be very cautious about using Argan Oil. A small number of allergy sufferers may have an unwanted reaction to the oil. Therefore you should always consult your doctor first.